My Tunes


Thursday, December 4, 2008

Delving into my brain...

Lately, a lot of things have happened in the news, my life, etc. For example, after dropping off some friends the other night, I saw some people parking in a dark corner of BYU. They were obviously making out. I said out loud to myself, "Man, I SO wanna be making out right now." This is something that most ppl will never see of me unless I show it, be it for good or bad. I thought I'd share what I think when I first see things:

First, Plaxico Burress. If you are reading the story on what is going on with this Giants wide receiver, you probably think, "Man I wonder what questions he has in going on in his head right now." Some questions I think we should all ask ourselves:

  1. Is the poor guy okay?
  2. How did he accidentaly shoot himself in the leg?
  3. Why did he need a gun to go clubbing?
  4. Why was he packing heat without a concealed weapons permit?
  5. How long will he be suspended?
  6. Is his career over? With his record, will any team besides the Cowboys even take him?
  7. Will he go to jail?

But the biggest question of all:


8. Who dreamed up the name "Plaxico"?


Next...
I recently found a picture book for little kids at my house and began reading it. Let me show you some of the pictures...






You get the idea. Until....


HUH!??!?!!?
Laslty, maybe some of you noticed that in Spanish Fork a few weeks back or so, near Arby's on Highway 6, there was a little addition to the scenery....Two jet wings.
....Ok, ummmmm.......what are you doing there? Do you need a parking permit for that? Are they just so big that you can leave them wherever and not worry about anybody stealing them? What would happen if I were to go up to one and try some terrorist act by unscrewing a part? Why don't they just make the jet wings in the same place they make the rest of the plane? Why Spanish Fork? Did the truck drivers transporting them just up and quit their jobs when they hit the bottom of the hill?



0 comments: