My Tunes


Sunday, June 7, 2009

Swine Flu Jokes!

I'm automatically more funny cuz I have swine flu. Like a black man that can make funny black jokes, I am a swine flu victim that can make funny swine flu jokes!

1. Instead of "achoo" I say "achOINK" when I sneeze.
2. "Do I smell bacon. Crap, gotta take my temperature. I think I have a fever again."
3. (As I enter my room) "Man this place is a pigsty!"
4. (When the Health Department calls me) "Oink? Oink OINK oink oink oink." (pause and wait for a response. This was really fun.)
5. OK, there really aren't that many. But they cheer me up. :)

Today is the first 2 Sundays in a row I've missed since getting pnuemonia in 2003. I really miss going to church and feeling the Spirit and feeling pushed to do a little better. Sure, I've been reading scriptures and stuff, but it just isn't the same. I don't know what I'd do without the Church in my life!

1 comments:

Alexandra Smith said...

Spencer! thats so crazy that you got swine flu! Are you doing any better now? I just read through your whole blog (okay, just the posts that showed up on one page) and I was laughing so hard. (my roommate thought I was laughing at her. haha. )
but i hope you feel better! keep putting up funny posts! hehe.