My Tunes


Friday, November 7, 2008

Maple Mountain Pics

Blake (President Merrell) and I went up the back side of Maple Mountain. This was 'round June I think. It was awesome!! We found a frozen lake at the top. We didn't expect snow, so that was kinda cool. I especially enjoyed sliding down the mountain on our bums on our way back.



Grandpa Anderson almost to the top. It was steep! And slippery. We
could've easily died.














There was a lake at the top! It looked cold...












Beautiful Beautiful



Beautiful Beautiful




Beautiful

2 comments:

Kuya BJ said...

LOL... I don't think beautiful really explains me very well! but thanks anyway! hahahahaha THAT WAS ONE OF THE COOLEST HIKES EVER!!! Thanks so much for coming with me! That was a sweet adventure! I can't even believe that you dove in the water with me... YOU ROCK

YaNeY said...

You guys are so dumb! There is snow on the ground so you decide to go swimming! Wow! And then you get offended when I say "Boys are Dumb!" LOL!!